Wednesday 13 June 2012

Reflection


(Image Source: mymathtutor.com)
The experience of blogging has been nothing short of spectacular. I have learnt a vast amount of theories and techniques during the process of blogging. Due to the fact that I was required of undertaking this subject, I have therefore, learnt a variety of theories that is based on the Issues in Publication and Design.
Among the theories I have found truly practical, is that a blogger should be aware and understand a country’s cultural belief in order to produce a more effective document. Just as Schriver (1997) had suggested, individuals are able to interact and interpret words and visuals that are based on their values and beliefs.
Without further ado, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ms. Jenny Heng, for being my sole guidance throughout the semester, and learning would not have been this pleasurable if without you.
References
Schriver, K.A. 1997, Dynamics in document design, John Wiley & Sons, New York, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment